Complaint Review: Premier Web Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: JellyMeli — Internet United States of America
Premier Web Marketing

Premier Web Marketing Premier Web Marketing...up to their old shenanigans again...ripping people off!!! Internet

In October of 2011, I spoke to a specialist from Premier Web Marketing. I was told by him that I would receive coaching sessions to help me run a business based from my home. All I would need to do is pay the initial fee of $195.00 and get started. It didnt take long for someone to be calling me asking for more money. Another investment would need to be made in order to upgrade my site ($3,200). I would be given a website that would produce income just from people clicking on my ad/link. Companies such as Amazon.com and Google would also appear on my site to improve my chances of people clicking on ad.

I havent seen one single penny!!! I have called Premier several times to demand my money back but I keep getting the run around. $3,400 may not be a lot for some but for me; I cant take a hit like this. I thought I would be making an investment towards me being able to have steady income coming in and it would help me get out the financial situation I was already in.

I have done research on Premier, which I should have done in the beginning, and they have a grade of F on the BBB. I wish I would have known this prior to me dealing with them.

I have contacted the Attorney General in Arizona and anyone else to try and report Premier Web Marketing and to help me get my money back. For a while I wasnt getting anywhere but I saw a post by someone else on another complaint board for a law firm that helped her receive her money back. I spoke to a man Vincent @ 678-828-2596 and he is helping me get my money back. My case will be resolved this week. I didnt have to pay any money upfront and I have received almost all my money backjust waiting for the last payment to post onto my account and then all will be resolved.

I am so grateful that this ordeal will be over soon. Premier Web Marketing is the worst decision I have ever made, business wise ;)

They are nothing but a SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Web-Marketing/internet/Premier-Web-Marketing-Premier-Web-Marketingup-to-their-old-shenanigans-againripping-981150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Web Marketing