Complaint Review: Premier Wheel Workz/Premier Auto By Rent

• Updated: Sat, February 04, 2012

• Reported By: Amy — St Pete Florida United States of America
Premier Wheel Workz/Premier Auto By Rent
1100 34th St S Saint Petersburg, Florida United States of America

Premier Wheel Workz/Premier Auto By Rent PAID FOR A CAR-THEN THEY TOOK MY CAR!!!! BAD BUSINESS!!! Saint Petersburg, Florida

I purchased a 2001 Acura MDX from Premier Wheel workz/Premier Auto By Rent back in 5/2011. Paid $7040.25 Cash. I have a Bill Of Sale. I have also spent over $2000.00 repairing the car.

Mr. Keith Slater, owner of Premier Wheel Workz took my car on 1/20/2012. There was NO buyers agreement that the car was in default or I owed him ANY money.

Mr. Slater wanted $6000.00 cash and I could get back my car. Mr. Slater is trying to blackmail me into paying him more money to receive my car back.

Now Mr. Slater is trying to sell the car on his website.

I feel is business is failing and his busy is shady.

Mr. Slater took my car that I paid for and now he says that I was never a customer. I have been driving the 2001 Acura MDX for over 7 months. I never recieved any loan aggreement or any documentation stating that my car had any money owed!!

I believe Mr. Slater may be manipulating his computer records for his own benefit!

Anyone that can help with an investigation. I am asking that my car be returned or all money that was paid for the entire car plus repairs!

Please don't let this happen to someone else that buys at Premier Wheel Workz. I am now out of a car with 3 children!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2012 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Wheel-WorkzPremier-Auto-By-Rent/Saint-Petersburg-Florida-33711/Premier-Wheel-WorkzPremier-Auto-By-Rent-PAID-FOR-A-CAR-THEN-THEY-TOOK-MY-CAR-BAD-BUS-833949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Wheel Workz/Premier Auto By Rent