Complaint Review: Premier auto credit

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Unknown123489995 — Los Angeles California United States of America
Premier auto credit
po box 2035 Van Nuys, California United States of America

Premier auto credit Unprofessional: Uneducated: Van Nuys, California

This company is first off, very unprofessional! You can tell when speaking with them immediately that they are more than likely from East LA and don't understand proper English or basic math skills. I sent them $585.00 for December and January for my car payment and my bill is only $259.00 per month, do the math.

They tried calling me saying that I was more than 30 days late etc etc and I kept trying to explain that there was no way that I was late with the amount of money I sent. They then had someone call me who claimed to be an investigator and he said he was going to through me out of the car and then I would be arrested.

I bought my car with 310 Auto which I guess their cool but if they can only finance you through this company then it is NOT worth it trust me!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-auto-credit/Van-Nuys-California-91404/Premier-auto-credit-Unprofessional-Uneducated-Van-Nuys-California-823693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier auto credit