Complaint Review: Premier photo mall

• Reported By: Rob — Calgary Alberta
Premier photo mall
Internet USA

Premier photo mall-dealticker Lousy group. Internet Georgia

I purchased 2 online vouchers from DealTicker.com to get 4(2X2) hard cover photobooks made through Premier photomall. I had take about 12 hours to select, edit, design & put together the 4 books then sent them to premierphototmall.com.

It was before xmas so I would understand if they were going to be late (which I recieved a email to state just that) BUT then I did not recieve the books at all, when I called the company they had an automated answereing machine which would NOT let me leave a message & did not have room for a voice mail, (Kinda shady) any way I called Georgia BBB at which time they called the contacted Pemierphotomall & said they would send out the books.

2 of the books arrived but not all 4, so I called DealTicker & they asked the Premierphotomall to send me the other books, (they did not) I did recieve an email from premier stating they would be coming BUT they did not.

I also never recieved a call or email saying they were sorry as these were all for gifts & giveaways for other people.

I would suggest if you want hardcover books, postcards, photo mugs, calendars or any other parifanalia stay away from Premierphotomall. This is the worst online company I have dealt with. There is a complaiant with the Georgia BBB & they mentioned there were plenty of preople not getting their goods as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-photo-mall/internet/Premier-photo-mall-dealticker-Lousy-group-Internet-Georgia-1066416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier photo mall