Complaint Review: Premier skin care mall kiosk

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Kelin — Alexandria Virginia United States of America
Premier skin care mall kiosk
Fair Oaks Mall Fairfax, Virginia United States of America

Premier skin care mall kiosk Kiosk in Fair Oaks Mall grossly overprices and sells 'natural' skin care products that can be purchased on-line and in stores for a quarter of the prices pushed by Kiosk salesmen, refunds not allowed Fairfax, Virginia

My sister and I were leaving the mall one day when we were stopped by a sales woman at a Premier skin care kiosk, she suckered us in by putting product on our hands. We are not suckers for this kind of stuff and were ready to walk off until she called a gentlemen over who offered us two sets of product for the price of one. Basically, we would be getting 2 of  the Body Scrub (Dead Sea salt) and Body butter sets for $60, this comes out to about $15 per product, pretty standard prices for the same things at the drug store.

We return to our own homes that evening. My sister calls me the next day when she was looking at the receipt and realizes that the man had charged $120 to her credit card, not $60. I then immediately looked up the prices of the same products on-line and found that a set of scrub and body butter goes from $30 to $40. We went back to the mall with our products and explained that the salesman had told us the wrong thing and that we no longer wanted the products and that we would NEVER have spent $120 if we knew that is what we were spending.

The manager was called and instead of trying to help us and offer us another deal or even ANYTHING, he yelled at us, called us liars and accused us of calling his sales people stupid. His immediate approach was to attack and defend, behavior neither my sister nor I have ever seen from a manager with a product and company to represent. All he did was yell at us and shove a  little framed piece of paper in our face that read "no refunds, all sales final," which we were NEVER told the day before when purchasing the product. It was obvious from the man's behavior that he is used to similar complaints. I did some research on these Kiosks selling Premier and other skin products and found many similar stories.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-skin-care-mall-kiosk/Fairfax-Virginia-/Premier-skin-care-mall-kiosk-Kiosk-in-Fair-Oaks-Mall-grossly-overprices-and-sells-natura-973539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier skin care mall kiosk