Complaint Review: Premier

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2001

• Reported By:New Kensington PA
Premier
816 Elm Street, #279 Manchester, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premier Credit Card Rip-off .. "Your Credit is Approved"

*0: Just Help Me

I am writing to tell you about my rip off. I received a post card in the mail telling me that I had been pre-approved for an unsecured credit card with a credit limit of $4,000. All I had to do was call them and receive my very own credit card regardless of past credit history. And if I called within the next 24 hours I would receive an added bones of 3 day/2 night vacation.

I have been through a bankruptcy and I believed this was one way for me to re-establish my credit. I made the mistake of giving them my checking account number and the next check number and they would in turn take $229.00 out of my checking account in return I would receive four credit vouchers worth $50.00 each to be used on my card.

Little did I know that this was not a valid credit card. I received a catalogue of merchandise that could be used for my purchases. This is not what I thought it was going to be. This "credit card" could not be used anywhere else except with there merchandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier/Manchester-New-Hampshire-03101-2101/Premier-Credit-Card-Rip-off-Your-Credit-is-Approved-6965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier

#1 0

Just Help Me

AUTHOR: - ()

I just wanted to let you know, that I would appreciate anything you could do for me. Either by getting my money back or by letting other people know that there are scams out there and not to be pulled into their schemes. I have tried to send an e-mail to help@ripoffrevenge.com but I am unfortunately having trouble sending it - it keeps telling me there is an error on my page.