Complaint Review: PremierOne

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2002

• Reported By:Millington Tennessee
510 east 17th Street, suite 167 Idaho Falls,, Idaho U.S.A.

Premier One ripoff false promises fraudulent business Idaho Falls Idaho

This company lead me to believe that they were going to isue me an unsecured credit card to help re-establish my credit. I was not sent a thing, and they charged me a $179.00 processing fee and gave my account number to a few so called "affiliated company's" who automaticaly withdrew funds from my account.

The other companys have credited my account back but they only went back two months worth and I didnt relize until four months later. So the other monies and Premieres monies have not been given back.The sum of what has still not been retuned is approximantly $350.0-$400.00.

The last time I spoke with them, wich was the third attempt to recieve tue card I was promised,I was told they were going to rush order me my card and they would not be charging any finance charges or any other charges becaouse of the inconveniences they may have caused,That was three weeks ago and still have nothing.

NOw every time I call, I cant seem to get through to anybody,only a busy signal.I'm tired of the run around and only want the money back that I have already sent in to them and ther "affiliated companys".I believe its only the right thing to do.I'm at a lose for what now I can do to acomadate for the wrong doings of this companys fraudulant happenings.

Millington, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2002 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremierOne/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83404/Premier-One-ripoff-false-promises-fraudulent-business-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-37133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremierOne