Complaint Review: PremierOne

• Submitted: Thu, January 30, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 30, 2003

• Reported By:Philomath Oregon
510 East 17th Street, Suite 167 Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

PremierOne all lies no refunds taking money one person at a time Idaho Falls Idaho

I have read all the stories on PremeireOne and mine is exactly like every other one on here! I have been going nuts trying to contact these people... in the beginning (Aug. 2002) I was able to make phone contact. I spoke with "Billie" in the refund processing center... she had me send the packet back and refund would be in my bank within 30 days!

30 days, no refund. I spoke then to "Mike" floor supervisor... must have been a glitch, he said he would send an email and the monies would be in my acct in 7 days! Everytime I spoke with someone, I sent a letter to confirm the conversation.

Around October, the phone suddenly became busy with every attempt to call, day or night. I have sent many more letters, the last I sent registered and certified.. someone actually signed for it in November, but still no refund, no contact from them.

I am at my wits end and I guess it is time to chalk it up to life experience. I hope to hear this company is closed down sooner or later!

Philomath, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2003 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremierOne/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83404/PremierOne-all-lies-no-refunds-taking-money-one-person-at-a-time-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-43540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremierOne