Complaint Review: PremierOne

• Submitted: Wed, February 05, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 05, 2003

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
PremierOne
510 East 17th Street Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

PremierOne rip-off Idaho Falls ID

I received telephone call saying I qualified for Mastercard from PremierOne. During the middle of the conversation, I decided it was not something I wanted to do and hung up. They immediately called back and I said OK. The took approximately 175.00 from my checking account within the next two days.

I never received my mastercard or a callback stating why. I have repeatedly tried to call them and the 866-892-6017 customercare department number they gave me is always busy.

Sharon
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2003 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremierOne/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83404/PremierOne-rip-off-Idaho-Falls-ID-44291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremierOne