Complaint Review: PremierOne

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2003

• Reported By:Sun City California
PremierOne
510 East 17th Street, Suite 167 Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

PremierOne ripoff; fraudulent billing; dishonest Idaho Falls Idaho

I was hoaxed in 2002 and billed July 2002 for services never provided and a credit card never produced. Company customer service contacts strung me along for months and even directed me to their corporate offices for a refund.Phone number no longer connects to a recipient; that is if is doesn't ring busy continuously. Sent certified mail but never got a response so I wrote it off as a lesson learned.

Since I have found this to be the stopping point for many others, I would like to see justice done. I just received a call Saturday, November 1st 2003 from "PremierOne" regarding my recently declined application for credit, which didn't exist...and you know the rest of their routine...what nerve. I told me husband to hang up on them. Now I realize they are at it again, from somewhere other than Idaho Falls maybe.

We need to do something here. What more can I do? I wished I had spoken to them on the phone and gotten information, providing they would have given it.

Letisha
Sun City, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2003 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremierOne/Idaho-Falls-Idaho-83434/PremierOne-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-70977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremierOne