Complaint Review: PremierPremiumCommunications, USBI, Telliss, Integretel

• Reported By:Oakland California
PremierPremiumCommunications, USBI, Telliss, Integretel
Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Premier Premium Communications, USBI Telliss Integretel ripoff Fort Worth Texas

*Consumer Comment: If I hadn't by chance found this site I would have been another victim

I received a bill from Premier Premium Communications for $105.00 for a 20 minute call to the UK. I took Paul in Anaheim's advice and did not pay the bill but instead sent them a nasty letter telling them what I was going to do and so far have not had any reprocussions. Then I got a bill from my phone company with some extras from USBI-TELLISS for 46.17 that I disputed with an email to billing@tellis.com telling them that I was reporting this to the authorities listed on Paul's statement & I got the charges reversed. There was another bill from Integretel for $79.36 whom I called and told them that I had reported this to the authorities and got the charges reversed. To complete this, I blocked all 900-976 numbers & the UK number on the bill. Then I went through all the computers and deleted all dialers but my main one. I also make a point to turn off the laptop every night. So far so good. Thank you Paul for everything you wrote.

Kathy
Oakland, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2005 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremierPremiumCommunications-USBI-Telliss-Integretel/Fort-Worth-Texas/Premier-Premium-Communications-USBI-Telliss-Integretel-ripoff-Fort-Worth-Texas-127587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremierPremiumCommunications, USBI, Telliss, Integretel

If I hadn't by chance found this site I would have been another victim

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

Yes Paul, thank you, If I hadn't by chance found this site and read your comments and suggestions amd instructions, I might have sent these thugs payment and hoped "to be rid" of them.