Complaint Review: PremierPremiumCommunications

• Submitted: Tue, December 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 14, 2004

• Reported By:Bmt Texas
PremierPremiumCommunications
P.o.box 155579, Fort Worth, TX 76155-5579 Fort Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Premier Premium Communications they are falsly billing me for something that I nor anyone else has done. Rip-off! Fort Worth Texas

These people are downright evil. They are fraudulently billing me and apparently many others for (pay per view websites) and I personlly have no idea what they are talking about.. no one has been on my computer in forever, because it's been down. Especially on the dates I was (billed for long dist. calls to the UNTD KINGD.) I am furious.. I called them so many times and they keep saying, on a recording of course... "I'm sorry, I didn't hear your selection."

Well, guess what..they never gave me a selection to choose from, and then they just hang up.. I think I'm going to sue.. They're going to owe me some money, the jerks! I am so tired of people trying to rip me off. These people need to be incarcerated for thier crimes. Thank you for this oppurtunity to vent.. Ms Garcia

Vicki
Bmt, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2004 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremierPremiumCommunications/Fort-Worth-Texas-76155-5579/Premier-Premium-Communications-they-are-falsly-billing-me-for-something-that-I-nor-anyone-122789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremierPremiumCommunications