aroused

• Reported By: Ashley — spencer Tennessee
Premiere Event
Nationwide USA

Premiere Event TOTAL SCAM Phoenix Arizona

The Premiere Event is a total scam. They broadcaste the event on the radio that there is a free audition for a commercial and have a chance to be on Disney.

I took my son to the audition in Chattanooga TN last saturday. when we got there they handed him a commercial part and me a paper to fill out. We were at this nice Hotel and the audition took place in the ballroom. First they have us watch a presentation about the Premiere Event and how you will meet these famous people and have a chance to be on tv. Well we get in line and talk to this man. Literally he told us the exact same thing to my son as he said to the person in front of me. They really were good actors at being fake and foney.

My son goes in front of a camera and his face is up on the big screen. Well my son did amazing and we only did this just because it was free and close to home and to see if he is any good at this stuff. So he has NO experiance. Well they told everyone that they will ONLY call if your child has a spot and got excepted to go to this event. Well we left and you know i was excited at first but on my way home i did some research and apparently this event used to be called The Event.

How i put those pieces together was when i watched some of the youtube videos this one girl was taping about how this is a scam and she went up to one of the employee and it was a tall white female with short blonde hair and it was slicked back and she had on a black dress. Well that woman was at the audition i went too. So i thought is was kind of stranged.

Well i pretty much had it in my head that these people are for sure going to give my son the call back. On their website they say they are only looking for high experiance kids and blah blah. Well the next day i emailed them which they tell you too and sure enough 15 min later they call my husband. Well we already came to a conclusion that they were a scam. They started asking about my son and if we talked about the money stuff and he just called them out on being a scam.

Well the man got really defensive and getting mad and my husband said well were not interested and the man said that they were not interested in our son and thats why they are calling even tho they only call the ones who they want??? Hmmm. All it is, is a money scam. they tell you they want you and you are great and you have to pay them so much money up front to go and it  ends up not being what it really is.

I shared my story because i do not want the same thing that happen to me to happen to another innocent person and to crush a childs dream. luckily my son did not really care he just saw it has something fun to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premiere-Event/nationwide/Premiere-Event-TOTAL-SCAM-Phoenix-Arizona-1134938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiere Event