Complaint Review: Premiere Financial Center

• Reported By: Robert — Oxford Michigan
Premiere Financial Center
3843 S Bristol St # 243 Santa Ana, California USA

Premiere Financial Center Loan Modification Scam Santa Ana California

This company called me in January and said that there was a government program available called the HAMP program that could modify my loan.  The man that I dealt with was Eric Anderson.  he said that the loan modification would be preapproved by the mortgage company before I had to send any money to him.

he then provided a document stating that the mortgage company agreed to fix my rate (I am in a variable rate) permanantly.  I am not interested in moving but i cannot refinance because of loan to value etc.  I thought this was an opportunity to finally get into a fixed rate.

The document also said that if the modification did not go through I was going to be entitled to a money back guarantee.  with nothing to lose I sent him a check for $1995, after a month or so I got a letter in the mail from my lender that said the modification was denied.

Since that letter I have not been able to talk with anyone, get my phone calls returned, emails returned, or get any answers what so ever.  This company actually has on their voice mail "My goal is provide you with exellent customer service"  Do not do business with them.  HUD is the only place I will ever call again and that is my recommendation to anyone who is in this situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premiere-Financial-Center/Santa-Ana-California-92704/Premiere-Financial-Center-Loan-Modification-Scam-Santa-Ana-California-1048175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiere Financial Center