Complaint Review: Premiere Opera

• Submitted: Sun, December 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2007

• Reported By:Salmon Arm British Columbia
Premiere Opera
163 Amsterdam Ave #276 Nationwide U.S.A.

premiereoperapremiere Opera I ordered 3 DVD and 2 CD, off this company, The Video's was very poor, and the sound was poor di stor New York ,New York

I Ordered some 3 DVD, and 2 CD off this company and paid $59.70 US. I tried phoning them at 516 742 6331. The was disconnected. I faxed them and emailed them to try and get my money back, I have no reply after 48 hours.

This is a copy of the fax that I sent them.

Date 5, December 2007

2) DVD The pearl Fishers
3) Sour Angelica Puccini
4) DVD Carmen Bizet
5) Cd Andrea Chenier

made out From you on October 21 2007, They arrives on December 4 2007.

The quality of these products is extremely poor, I have been in electronics as an Engineer for over 50 years, and I have never seen DVDs with such low resolution,

The quality of these DVDs looks as though they were taken from a Video tape that has been recorded over a 1000 times. There is smear on the Pavarotti disc with pulling from left to right. It is difficult to make out the features of the artist, the sound quality is also very poor and garbled in places.

The DVD Sour Angelica Puccin,i is even worse the features of the artist can not be made out at all, the sound is also distorted with lisps in the music.

The quality of the rest is just has bad if not worse. I have seen better quality and production done by complete amateurs.

I would like to return these items for a complete refund of the $59.70 US charged to Visa account.

Please advise me of a Return Authorization Number.

I have attempted to phone you twice, each time your phone number has been de-listed From you on October 21 2007, They arrives on December 4 2007.

Premiere opera poor quality product
Salmon Arm, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2007 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premiere-Opera/nationwide/premiereoperapremiere-Opera-I-ordered-3-DVD-and-2-CD-off-this-company-The-Videos-was-ve-290156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiere Opera