Complaint Review: Premiere Trade

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:Prescott Valley Arizona
Premiere Trade
220 E. Central Pkwy. Suite 1020 Altamonte Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Premiere Trade AI The company is not refunding my money as agreed Altamonte Springs Florida

*Author of original report: Premiere Trade has refunded my money for the program

*UPDATE Employee: Refunded

*Author of original report: It's mid July and still no refund.

It was against my better judgment to give this company a try. After all, if I don't like it, they'll refund my $3237.60 right?

Wrong. I have waited for over 45 days to get my refund and they tell me that they don't know when i'll get it back. It looks like this company is just another shady outfit to steal people's money so far. If you're thinking about buying this program, run. Run far away from James Dicks. I guess I turn out to be the fool for trusting him.

Richard
Prescott Valley, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premiere-Trade/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-32701/Premiere-Trade-AI-The-company-is-not-refunding-my-money-as-agreed-Altamonte-Springs-Florid-244228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiere Trade

Premiere Trade has refunded my money for the program

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Premiere Trade has refunded my money for the program after 5 months.

Refunded

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I can confirm that this customer has received a refund for the full purchase price. We never intended for there to be a delay, and we apologize for any inconvenience. It is always our policy that anyone who is due a refund will get their refund.

It's mid July and still no refund.

AUTHOR: Richard - (U.S.A.)

Well it's mid July and I still have not seen one penny of my refund from Premiere Trade that I should have seen four months ago. Premiere Trade is just another shady company out there trying to rip people off of their hard-earned money. And they do it under the guise of helping you make money investing in the FOREX. They're despicable, everyone who sees this, and continues to work for them, all the way up to that creep president James Dicks.