occurring

• Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011

• Reported By: Cathy — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Premiere Vacation Club
2111 East Highland Ave., Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Premiere Vacation Club They were extremely high pressure, our fault, but they did lie and increased fees that I can't pay Phoenix, Arizona

my husband of 51 years and I are elderly and in poor health.  We purchased a time share in 2009.We found the very few places we could stay which was not explained to us very dated and dirty. When we complained it was suggested we upgrade and then we would have more choices.

We are not very good on the computer and it seems they do all corresponding thru the internet.When we received our bill in Jan. 2011 it was way higher then they told us.  They sold us the fact that we got 2 years paid assesments, which we did get. So our first bill came this year.

We did not pay it and now receive threatening correspondence from them.  We cannot pay it and want to get out of this.  I want to know if there is a class action against Premiere Vacation Collection Owners Association, Inc.  at 10615 Park Run Drive, Las Vegas, Nv.

What can they do legally?  I can't loose my home.  I just want to give the deed away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premiere-Vacation-Club/Phoenix-Arizona-/Premiere-Vacation-Club-They-were-extremely-high-pressure-our-fault-but-they-did-lie-and-752427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiere Vacation Club