Complaint Review: PremiereTrade AI

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:minneapolis Minnesota
PremiereTrade AI
20 E. Central Parkway, Suite 1020 Altamonte Springs Florida, Florida U.S.A.

PremiereTrade AI Failure to provide promised refund on purchase of software. Ripoff Altamonte Springs Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Refunded

I attended a sales seminar in Minneapolis MN., in September of 2006 after seeing a TV commercial. It was a very slick presentation using hi-tech video/audio equipment. The presenter declined to accept questions during the presentation. I now realize why: If any of the atendees asked an embarrassing question, it would have damaged the credibility of the presentation and hurt sales.

I purchased the currency trading software (big mistake) at a cost of $3,222.62, charged to my credit card. The presenter gave assurance of a full refund if the request was received within 10 days. Upon unsuccessfully attempting to install the software on my computer, I called the company's technical help desk. After holding the line (the first time for 45 minutes, the second time for 15 minutes) I simply gave up and decided to request a refund.

After 5 days, I called for an "RMA No." They told me that I can bring software to a tranning meting in Minneapolis. And that is what I did.

Today is May 11, 2007 - over four months after I followed their guidelines and requested a refund. Still no refund. Repeated phone calls to Terence Matheny and Adam Horak have not been successful in obtaining a refund. Their stock answer is "Refunds are provided in the order requested" (must be an enormous number of refund requests), and they refuse to give a commitment as to when a refund will be provided.

A search of the web indicates that I am not the only one to be defrauded by this companhy. In retrospect, the sale presenter's claim of being a recent convert to Christianity with a desire to "give back by sharing this great program" is particularly galling.

I wrote a courteous, non-threatening letter to Mr. James Dicks, CEO, on March 2 asking for his assistance in obtaining the refund due me. To date, no reply has been forthcoming. During one of my calls to Adam, I asked him to leave my number with Mr. Dicks for a return call. He informed my that Mr. Dicks does not return phone calls; and as I have learned, he doesn't answer correspondence either.

I have reported this fraud to the Attorney General of Florida.

Avoid this company!

Vladimir
minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2007 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PremiereTrade-AI/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-Florida-32701/PremiereTrade-AI-Failure-to-provide-promised-refund-on-purchase-of-software-Ripoff-Altamo-249341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PremiereTrade AI

AUTHOR: Vladimir - (U.S.A.)

Only on 08/27/2007 get my money back with followed up phone call from company mod with there appologies. I thought I never get my $ back.

Refunded

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

I can confirm that this customer has received a refund for the full purchase price. We never intended for there to be a delay, and we apologize for any inconvenience. It is always our policy that anyone who is due a refund will get their refund.