Complaint Review: Premiermoviepass

• Submitted: Wed, July 13, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2005

• Reported By:Goleta California
Premiermoviepass
1442 East Lincoln Ave Box 361 Orange County, California U.S.A.

Premiermoviepass ripoff Orange Conty California

Company telemarketed me. The told me that just for trying their movie passes I would get $200.00 inm discounts from certain stores including Home Depot even if and after I cancelled.

I cancelled in the time frame allowed but of course I was not able to take advantage of the offer they lied about. Then to my horror the day after I cancelled the $119.90 came electronically from my checking account to this fraudulant company.

When I realized and called them they told me they would issue a refund check just wait 14 business days. That was in April. I have been calling ever since and I am always told to wait 14 business days. They have told me my account is on high alert and has been flagged. They tell me I will receive the refund. They have made excuses why there has been a delay. This is the 6th time I am suppose to wait 14 business days before I call them again.

Louis
Goleta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2005 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premiermoviepass/Orange-County-California-92865/Premiermoviepass-ripoff-Orange-Conty-California-149660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premiermoviepass