Complaint Review: Premium Advantage - TracGuard

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 05, 2004

• Reported By:Union City Georgia
Premium Advantage - TracGuard
177 Main Suite 403 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

Premium Advantage - TracGuard ripoff Fort Lee New Jersey

I was also ripped off. I felt suspicious so I cancelled the card Before Aug. 2, 2004. They still found a way to bill and debit my card. They said "I had accepted there roadside service". I informed them I have a new car and roadside service was included at the time of purchase for the lifetime for as long as I own the car. Therefore, I would have never accepted that service. They said they have me on tape accepted the service. I requested to hear the tape. They never have been able to produce the tape. They refuse to send my any documents. I was hung up on, because I insisted on speaking with another Supervisor or upper management. I was told this is "my final warning" therefore I was threaten. I am afraid of what other false charge or companies they are capable of creating.

Thanks

Jocelyn
Union City, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2004 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Advantage-TracGuard/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07642/Premium-Advantage-TracGuard-ripoff-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-111553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Advantage - TracGuard