desperate

• Submitted: Mon, July 26, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 26, 2004

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Premium Advantage - TracGuard
177 Main Suite 403 Ft. Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

Premium Advantage - TracGuard ripoff fraudulant Ft. Lee New Jersey

Like most people I too got ripped off. I wish I would of known about this website. Like Tom In Tuscalosa, I let them take out money in my account. They told me to write a letter to the head guy Thomas Henry and they would refund my money. Yeh right. I called Friday and they told me I was denied. I told them I would send there stuff back. I didn't want it.

Then they told me again today to send another letter. Well the 60 days would be up. I went straight down to my bank and filed an ACH. My bank said it might be hard to get my money back since I gave them my account and told them they could debit my account but I told them I did not sign anything. So now what do I do if the Fraud department won't credit my account back? Is there anything I can do. I need help.

Thanks

Royanne
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2004 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Advantage-TracGuard/Ft-Lee-New-Jersey-07642/Premium-Advantage-TracGuard-ripoff-fraudulant-Ft-Lee-New-Jersey-100603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Advantage - TracGuard