surely

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2004

• Reported By:Elkton Virginia
Premium Advantage
1 Closter Commons Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.

Premium Advantage ripoff Closter New Jersey

Upon reviewing my checking account, I found (2) debits in the amount of $19.95. I contacted my bank and got a copy of these debits. A phone number was on the report and I called it. After being on hold for 10 minutes, a man named Mr. Kirby came on and didn't identify a company, just said hello. I asked what the company was and he asked me for my phone number. I gave him my number and again asked what this company was. He said that they were an answering service for many companies. I asked him why there where debits made on my checking account and he said that I had authorized these debits for a road side assistance program.

I told him that I have never authorized any such thing and he told me that they had a voice recording. When asked to hear the voice recording I was told I would have to write a letter and request that information. I told him I wanted my money put back into my account immediately and he told me that I would also have to write a letter for that. I sent a letter out to the address I was given. Almost 3 weeks later and still no money has been returned to my account. I called again and was told that I needed to address my letter to a Mr. Thomas Henry or they woldn't review it.

He apparently is the General Manager. I asked why I wasn't told this the first time I called and of course was told that I probably didn't hear it. I asked what happened to the letter that I sent the first time and was told that it is probably sitting there unread. I found that very hard to believe. I asked for a phone number for this General Manager and was told that there was none. So, I have sent out another letter today addressed to this Thomas Henry. Being a single mother that works fulltime and goes to college fulltime, I would never authorize any debits on my account. If you can be of any help with this matter please contact me.

Dawn
Elkton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2004 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Advantage/Closter-New-Jersey-07624/Premium-Advantage-ripoff-Closter-New-Jersey-91770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Advantage