Complaint Review: Premium Advantage

• Submitted: Tue, May 25, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, May 25, 2004

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Premium Advantage
1 Closter Commons Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.

Premium Advantage ripoff Fraud Closter New Jersey

I received a phone call from a person who said they worked for a company named Premium Advantage, and they told me that I had been selected for a credit card with a $3,000. limit. with a very low intrest rate. He then asked which bank I use and told me he needed my bank account information to verify that I did infact have a account there and that no money would be taken from my account. So I gave him my information and he said that the credit card would be mailed to me in a few days. I waited for a couple weeks and noticed that several transactions had been made on my checking account one in the amount of $299.95 another in the amount of $29.95 and one more at $19.95.

Furious I called them back and demanded my money back. they told me I had to write a letter and request it. when I asked to speak with someone else he hung up on me. Every time I call the same guy answers the phone. I think he is the only one that works there and is making a lot of money off people.

I have filed a Affidavit of forgery with my credit union and they seem to be working the situation, and more then understanding. I Bank with Navy Federal Credit union. Being a Active duty Marine with the little pay that the government gives us this has really impacted me. I really don't understand why people pull these scams. I fight every day for the freedom's of this country only to be screwed over by the people I do it for.

Jason
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2004 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Advantage/Closter-New-Jersey-07624/Premium-Advantage-ripoff-Fraud-Closter-New-Jersey-92915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Advantage