Complaint Review: Premium Advantage

• Submitted: Mon, December 06, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 06, 2004

• Reported By:fort collins Colorado
Premium Advantage
177 Main Street #403 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

Premium Advantage ripoff Fort Lee New Jersey

Premium Advantage called me and offered a credit card at 4% interest with a limit of 5,000 with the criteria of having 300.oo in checking just to verify an active account and showing the ability to pay accrued charges. After being re-assured four times that absolutley NO funds would be pulled from my account, I agreed to the card.

Two days later I find out that P.A. did indeed pull 299.95 from my account!! Not only did they lie repeatedly, they stole from my checking! Worse yet, that was money I had set aside for my childrens Christmas!! As a single mom, no child support, I feel as tho they stole from my kids!!!

Sheryl
fort collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2004 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Advantage/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/Premium-Advantage-ripoff-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-121497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Advantage