Complaint Review: Premium Advantage

• Submitted: Wed, January 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 26, 2005

• Reported By:Arlington Heights Illinois
Premium Advantage
177 Main St. Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

Premium Advantage ripoff dishonest fraudelent Fort Lee New Jersey

I was contacted about receiving a credit card with a $5,000 balance and was asked about the road side assistance. All of this would cost me a one time fee of $299.95. They told me that my card would be sent out with in 14 business days. I got a little worried about this so I thought that I would research this company on the internet.

My first search brought this website up. I called the company and talked to them about the problem, but they denied everything and told me that my package would be sent out 14 business days from the day that they deducted the money out of my account. I am very upset about this and want to take actions against them.

Joseph
Arlington Heights, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2005 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Advantage/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07624/Premium-Advantage-ripoff-dishonest-fraudelent-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-129031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Advantage