Complaint Review: Premium Astrology

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Denton Texas United States of America
Premium Astrology
848 N Rainbow Blvd. Suite 3675 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Premium Astrology Norah, assistant:Deborah Artificial astrology report, apparent use of a generic template, when I didn't initially sign up at the regular price of around 140.00 dollars, I received two different offers of lower prices to sign Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Thanks For Your Feedback

I was contacted by email from " Norah". Offered a special personal astrological report for a price of around $140.00. When I didn't respond, several days later, received another email stating that "Norah" had felt I was a special case and needed guidance because I was entering a transit period and many changes would be happening in my life.  I still didn't respond. Received another email offering a substantial discount off the regular price because it was " urgent" that I receive the information Norah had to give me . Still did not respond, and received another email, offering ANOTHER discount ( now price was $19.95) with offer of additional free literature. So I decided to give it a try. I was suddenly asked to pay additional fees for various readings. When I finally received the astrological report, it was the most vague, generic, non-personal information possible that would obviously apply to ANYONE. Very much a RIPpoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Astrology/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/Premium-Astrology-Norah-assistantDeborah-Artificial-astrology-report-apparent-use-of-a-924188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Astrology

Thanks For Your Feedback

AUTHOR: Deborah H. - (United States of America)

Hi there,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Please note that Norah is in fact real
but her identity is protected, so yes the image and name has been changed.

The reports have helped hundreds of people worldwide. They are designed to help
the individual clarify certain areas in their life and provide real, actionable advice.

I would love to address any of your other concerns personally at
deborah@premiumastrology.com

Thanks again and take care!
Deborah