Complaint Review: Premium Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2004

• Reported By:San Diego California
Premium Benefits
Walnut Ave Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Premium Benefits - Globe Benefits Ripped off for 299.00 Champlain, New York

Just to update the status of Premium Benefits, on the 11th of Ferbruary a John called to inform me that Globe Benefits are going to refund 239.00 not the entire 299.00, some sort of processing fee.

He explained how ex-employees who got only commissions ran a scam to cheat people into believing they would recieve a credit card for $2000.00 in a less than a week. So the Globe Benefits have taken over and I would be receiving a refund. He also explained that Premium Benefits are just a credit repair company.

I have gone through the same scenario that each person that writes about being promised a credit card, but just get a package of credit information and membership to a bunch of useless benefits.

I am waiting to see if my money will be refunded. For those who are still pissed and have not heard from the crooks call 866-554-0556. My bank took the money back after I had them refund my money back because the crooked company let them hear a tape of me agreeingto the benefit package not the original call that told me I would get a credit card for $2000 in return for a one time fee of 299.00.

I do hope everyone that was cheated gets their money back.
Good Luck

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2004 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Benefits/Champlain-New-York/Premium-Benefits-Globe-Benefits-Ripped-off-for-29900-Champlain-New-York-80860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Benefits