Complaint Review: Premium Garcinia Extract

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: Nakshatra Dave — Kansas City Missouri
Premium Garcinia Extract
8390 Hermosa Ave. #D Rancho Cucamonga CA , California USA

Premium Garcinia Extract THIS PRODUCT AND COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!!!!! FRAUD!!!! Rancho Cucamonga California

This company is full of s**t. The add on facebook said that they charged only 4.95 $ for shipping then after they charged me 88$ twice. I called the company and they said it was in their terms and  conditions. I was not aware of the charges. The customer service is horrible. They have no respect for their customers. The product is worthless. I spoke to a couple of people after waiting for an hour and she said she would refund the amount for the second bottle if i returned te product. I have been trying to call them back but they never answer. A complete SCAM!!! They cheat their customers and have no decency to be polite. I called my bank and it is under dispute, I hope they would be able to do something about this. This is just pathetic. I am not going to stop until i get my money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Garcinia-Extract/CA-California-91730/Premium-Garcinia-Extract-THIS-PRODUCT-AND-COMPANY-IS-A-COMPLETE-SCAM-FRAUD-Ran-1160126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Garcinia Extract