Complaint Review: Premium Media Design

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Ripped Of Will — Hamburg Pennsylvania
Premium Media Design
Troy, New York USA

Premium Media Design Sandra Jacobs Sold MS Office 2014 with invalid PRODUCT KEY Troy New York

In March 2014 I ordered Microsoft Office Professional 2014 on a disk online from Premium Media Design in Troy NY. Within a few minutes I recieved an e-mail with the file attached for download. I returned to the website and got the phone number and attempted to call to request the disk as that was what I had ordered. I reached a recorded message and left a message. I did that for several days as well as repeatedly e-mailed them. I finally downloaded the software from the e-mail and successfully got to the finale step to find out from microsoft upon registration that the key code is invalid. I am not happy. I have e-mailed them again, but have misplaced the phone number. I attempted to return to the website to get it and it has disapeared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Media-Design/Troy-New-York/Premium-Media-Design-Sandra-Jacobs-Sold-MS-Office-2014-with-invalid-PRODUCT-KEY-Troy-New-1141762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Media Design