Complaint Review: Premium Mega Saver And House Guard

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2003

• Reported By:dallas Texas
Premium Mega Saver And House Guard
9590 Nw 25th Street Nationwide U.S.A.

Premium Mega Saver And Houshold Guard ripoff consumer fraud rip-off North Miami Florida

I went online to check my bank account with online banking on June the 30th, and thats when i noticed that 54.90 had been taken from my account. I was told that there was only going to be a one time fee of 4.95 that was going to come out of my account. When i called my bank they imediatly faxed a copy of the Draft over to me and I told them that I had not authorized this payment.

I then called the customer service number that was on the check draft.Told them the reason for calling and they began to talk nasty to me.I then asked to speak with a supervisor and they put a guy by the name of Edrick on the phone,that really talk to me bad. Then he began to say that they had recorded the phone call and my authorization.

When i told him that i was going to contact my lawyer he really began to get nastier and i asked to speak with someone over him and he told me it was no one over him and he didn't care who i contacted i was not going to get my money back they will just have to deal with my bank.

On yesterday July 9,2003 I received a notice from my bank stating that i had been charged a 28.00 for not having the funds of 99.00 in my account that these people tried to send through on last week. I called this morning and spoke to a Ms. Wilcox and she told me that was from one of their parent companies and it's over one hundred of them that they work with and offer savings to and gives these other companies our information to and these people and they charge our accounts as well.

It was Household Guard that tried to get the 99.00 on last week.

Shondra
Dallas, Texas

Shondra
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2003 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Mega-Saver-And-House-Guard/nationwide/Premium-Mega-Saver-And-Houshold-Guard-ripoff-consumer-fraud-rip-off-North-Miami-Florida-63256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Mega Saver And House Guard