Complaint Review: Premium Mega Saver, Capital First Bank

• Submitted: Fri, September 20, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 20, 2002

• Reported By:Dorchester MA
Premium Mega Saver, Capital First Bank
18495 South 60 Highway; Suite 228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Premium Mega Saver, Capital First Bank charged my account for trial periods that I never received notification on Miami Florida

I signed up for the capital first bank card. I never received the information in the time that I was told that I would receive it. My checking account was then charged. I called and reported that the package was never received. The company wanted to send me what they call a fulfillment package.

The same afternoon, i received the original package in the mail, so I called back to let them know that I had received it and to also at that time cancel and requested a refund. I was told by the CSA that I had to wait to receive a bank statement showing that the money had been deducted from my account before I could receive a refund.

I received the statement called back to request my refund again, I was then told that I must send them a copy of the statement and I should receive my refund within 30 days. The followong day my account was overdrawn because of another deduction that was taken from my account for a service that I have never heard of, received, or asked for.

When I called the number that the bank had given me for the amount taken, I was told once again that i was being charged for something that i had never received, and there was no way that I get a refund. I was also told that I could not cancel the service until a week later.

Petrina
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2002 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Mega-Saver-Capital-First-Bank/Miami-Florida-33157/Premium-Mega-Saver-Capital-First-Bank-charged-my-account-for-trial-periods-that-I-never-r-30618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Mega Saver, Capital First Bank