Complaint Review: Premium Mega Saver, Minute Mega Saver, Netchex

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2004

• Reported By:Medford Oregon
Premium Mega Saver, Minute Mega Saver, Netchex
9590 NW 25th Street, Miami, Florida, 33172/Universal Payment Solutions,6 Penns Trail, Suite 201,Newtown, PA 18940 Internet U.S.A.

Premium Mega Saver, Minute Mega Saver, Netchex ripoff Miami & Newtown Florida & Pennsylvania

Premium Mega Saver & Minute Mega Saver, whom I believe are the same company, have taken money out of my checking account twice this month!

I called my bank but they still let the second one go through!

The people who are writting the checks are called Netchex and they are located in Newtown. PA.

Mega Saver people are in Miami, FL.

I don't know what to do, but I am going to start reporting this to everyone and anyone that I can!!!

Including my attorney!!

Watch out for these guys if you haven't already been taken by them! They got my routing number and account number from my bank! I guess I will not pay bills online any longer!

Sincerely,
Linda
Medford, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2004 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Mega-Saver-Minute-Mega-Saver-Netchex/internet/Premium-Mega-Saver-Minute-Mega-Saver-Netchex-ripoff-Miami-Newtown-Florida-Pennsylvan-77291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Mega Saver, Minute Mega Saver, Netchex

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC