• Report: #41904

• Submitted: Fri, January 17, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, January 17, 2003

• Reported By:Westminster South Carolina
Premium Mega Saver
78495 South Dixie Hwy #228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Premium Mega Saver Checking Account Fraud Bogus Phone Telemarketing fraudulent ripoff business Miami Florida

I received a phone call on 10/25/02 and I hung up on these people.. they called back and I said I wasn't interested.. I received a phone card in the mail and I just tossed it aside. I never gave them any personal info... I was charged $54.90 and $99.95 for some bullshit I never agreed to.. Now I have checks bouncing all over.. I want to know how they got my checking account info and can do this...They other part of there company is Florida Yard Dogs... What the hell is that? I am going to fight these scumbags and I will win.. They will pay back every penny..
Be very aware of bogus phone calls... Get a tele zapper.. they work...

Pamela
Westminster, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2003 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Mega-Saver/Miami-Florida-33157/Premium-Mega-Saver-Checking-Account-Fraud-Bogus-Phone-Telemarketing-fraudulent-ripoff-busi-41904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Mega Saver