Complaint Review: Premium Mega Saver

• Submitted: Mon, January 13, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 13, 2003

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
Premium Mega Saver
9590 Northwest 25th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Premier Mega Saver, Premium Mega Saver rip-off Debiting funds and not providing calling card timely according to agreement Money taken from account 12-26 ($54) No card as yet fraudulent rip-off Miami Florida

Premier Mega Saver has issued calling cards to me the last several months. Each month I must phone to inform them that I had not received my card in the mail. I have initially received great assistance, but this last call I was treated with disrespect. Mr. Graham, who described himself as upper management proceeded to tell me that I would not have the password for my card extended although they had debited the funds from my account well over a week prior.

Several days later I phoned again since the card had not arrived to get the same type of response. That nothing could be done at this point that for certain the card would come next week. I explained that they already received the funds and therefore I should have the card at this point. I was told that they were behind in work since the holidays. I told them that the customer should never be held legal for their management and company operations.

We paid and should receive according to agreement. I was told that they had 10 or more business days after debiting the account. I informed them that my document attached to the trial offer stated that within 3 business days following the debit of funds that I would receive the fully activated calling card.

I have had many problems with this company from having them shut the access off for so called security reasons. Once I called they would activiate the card again.

I requested to speak with the President or some other officer of the corporation and was refused. They would not even give me the telephone number or name of the principals saying they were not allowed to release that information.

Today is the 13th of January and I still have not received the card. Do the math. They have had plenty of time to mail the card. I believe that they have delayed it even more since I complained and said I would contact the State Corporation Commission and Better Business.

Thank you.
Joan Phoenix

Joan
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2003 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Mega-Saver/Miami-Florida-33172/Premier-Mega-Saver-Premium-Mega-Saver-rip-off-Debiting-funds-and-not-providing-calling-ca-41261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Mega Saver