Complaint Review: Premium Mega Saver

• Submitted: Sun, June 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, June 15, 2003

• Reported By:oklahoma city Oklahoma
Premium Mega Saver
9590 Nw 25th Street, Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Premium Mega Saver ripoff ripoff abused & mistreated Miami Florida

This fraud company have been withdrawing 54.90 every month for at least last 5 to 6 months and I do not know how did they get access to my checking account.

I remember that I called them about 6 months ago when I first received strange letter about a "PIN number and long distance call" and I told them I do NOT want to participate and despite this they have been charging me automatically for the last 6 months (at least). Right now there is nobody answering the phone. I really want my mony back.

Bahram
oklahoma city, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2003 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Mega-Saver/Miami-Florida-33172/Premium-Mega-Saver-ripoff-ripoff-abused-mistreated-Miami-Florida-60741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Mega Saver