Complaint Review: Premium Mega Saver,consumer 1st Fin.,mr. Mann, Gretti Velisquez

• Submitted: Wed, February 12, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, February 12, 2003

• Reported By:Colonial Hights Virginia
Premium Mega Saver,consumer 1st Fin.,mr. Mann, Gretti Velisquez
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Premium Mega Saver Consumer 1st fraud ripoff Miami Florida

Mr Mann Gretti Velisquez .....

I recived a phone call from Consumer 1st FI.1-800476-4828 about a credit card. I am on full disabilty so I said call me back in a few weeks. He did and I said yes maybe but don't take the 298.25 out of my checking account for 3 weeks so 1 week pasted and I called and stoped the request.2 weeks later the 298.25 was taken out of my checking acc.3 weeks later no card never came.

So I went to the bank and filed to get my money back. After 2 weeks I got my money back then the worst came. Premium Mega Saver started takeing out 54.90 every month,it started in July and I froze my checking acc.We just got in touch with them and they said they would stop.I stoped it myself.Now I am looking for help to stop them and get my money back.Theses are the names I've gotten so far.Mr. Mann and Gretti Velisquez I want these people to pay the price for this.

Colonial Hights, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2003 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Mega-Saverconsumer-1st-Finmr-Mann-Gretti-Velisquez/Miami-Florida-33172/Premium-Mega-Saver-Consumer-1st-fraud-ripoff-Miami-Florida-45218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Mega Saver,consumer 1st Fin.,mr. Mann, Gretti Velisquez