Complaint Review: Premium Mega Savings, Aka House Guard

• Submitted: Sat, May 31, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 31, 2003

• Reported By:Homer Alaska
Premium Mega Savings, Aka House Guard
9590 NW 25th Street, North Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Premium Mega Saver And House Guard ripoff- unauthorized deductions from my checking account North Miami Florida

I received a call regarding a guaranteed credit card for the one time fee of $4.95 from Premium Mega Savings. I was told I could cancel or choose not to accept the card at any time and would not be charged any more money. I never received the card or anything else from the company. Not one written word. They have since debited my checking account $54.90 for a phone card and $99.00 for something called HouseGuard which I have never heard of.

I called customer service to cancel all so called "services" and told them I did not authorize these deductions. Another phone number was given to me, 1-800-276-3079, and they said they would conduct an investigation but could not refund my money.

Melissa
Homer, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2003 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Mega-Savings-Aka-House-Guard/North-Miami-Florida-33172/Premium-Mega-Saver-And-House-Guard-ripoff-unauthorized-deductions-from-my-checking-accoun-1034839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Mega Savings, Aka House Guard