Complaint Review: Premium One Benefit Services

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:Lewisburg Tennessee
Premium One Benefit Services
666 Fifth Ave Suite:317 New York, New York U.S.A.

Premium One Benefit Services Aka Premier One Card Services here is a package go find a card. Is that worth $239? rip off scam con artists New York New York

I received a telemarketer call describing, I
was approved for a Premier One credit card at a guaranteed fixed rate of 8.9%. I received a confirmation no. as well as reference no.

It took six phone calls and a threat be fore i received my so called benefit pkg,right. What i received was a bunch of ads, when i called to see what to do. I was hung up on and then the 2nd time was told i had to take the pkg to my 5 local banks to apply for a card. IS this a Guarantee,lol, I think not.

There was no list of banks that agreed with my rating at that rate even listed. The list I received was a list copied from a free card search page that I have received before in an e-mail.GUESS THE JOKES ON ME, HUH? At $239, I would appreciate a refund.

Lewisburg, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-One-Benefit-Services/New-York-New-York-10103/Premium-One-Benefit-Services-Aka-Premier-One-Card-Services-here-is-a-package-go-find-a-car-60095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium One Benefit Services