Complaint Review: Premium One Benefit Services

• Submitted: Thu, August 19, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:Wabash Indiana
Premium One Benefit Services
666 Fifth Ave Suite 317 New York, New York U.S.A.

Premium One Benefit Services ripoff I was to receive a credit card after paying a deposit and I never received the crdit card . New York New York

I received a call from premium one benefit services stating that I would receive a visa credit card with a $2000 limit with a deposit of $239. I never received a credit card but I did receive a list of banks two months later offering credit cards with their phone numbers and I called these numbers and it is for existing card members only. needless to say I am out $239 and I never received a credit card.

Lori
Wabash, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2004 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-One-Benefit-Services/New-York-New-York-10183/Premium-One-Benefit-Services-ripoff-I-was-to-receive-a-credit-card-after-paying-a-deposit-104472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium One Benefit Services