rank

• Submitted: Fri, July 02, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 02, 2004

• Reported By:Oxford North Carolina
Premium One - Premium One Benifit Services
666 5th Ave. Suite 317 New York, New York U.S.A.

Premium One aka Premium One Benefit Services They are like thieves in the night, wolves in sheeps clothing New YorkN New York

The latter part of April, I was contacted by Premium One Benifit Services about obtaining credit cards. They drafted my account on May 7, 2004. I was told that it would take 15 to 20 business days for me to receive my package. I finally thought that I would be able to help get my family out of some serious debt. I feel like the dumbest person on earth now. I fell for the lies that I was being fed.

I was told once that they had the wrong zip code. I was told another time that I should have received my package by now, and they would send me another one. And another time, I was told that they would express mail me a package and it would take about 3 days for me to get it since I had not got my package yet. They was suppose to have sent 4 packages all together. Well, today is July 2, 2004, and I still have not received a package from this company.

If you are contacted by this company, run for your life. If you want to get ripped off, you can call them.

Terry
Oxford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2004 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-One-Premium-One-Benifit-Services/New-York-New-York-10103/Premium-One-aka-Premium-One-Benefit-Services-They-are-like-thieves-in-the-night-wolves-in-97359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium One - Premium One Benifit Services