Complaint Review: Premium Premier Communications - Telliss - One Call Comm - USBI

• Submitted: Tue, November 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 16, 2004

• Reported By:Butler New Jersey
Premium Premier Communications - Telliss - One Call Comm - USBI
P.O. BOX 155579 FORT WORTH, Texas U.S.A.

Premium Premier Communications - Telliss - One Call Comm - USBI USING BILLING SCHEME TO CHARGE SEPARATELY AND ON LOCAL PHONE BILLS NATIONWIDE

I too received a bill for $30 from Premium Premier Communications and corresponded with them via e-mail but they never replied to my last e-mail where I said I will not pay. Thought this was over but I received a $385.55 charge on my local phone bill. Part of this was from One Call Communications for 62 minutes covering 4 almost consectutive calls to UK and the balance is for Telliss billing for 3 consectutive calls on one date and 12 on another to a different number in England. Some of the calls are only 2 minutes apart and last 6 minutes which they explain is due to a 6 minute minimum. USBI not only bills for Telliss but they also speak for them.

Of course, I made none of these calls and suspect that these were made by my laptop through some auto dialing program that Premiem admits that their clients use but they also say that there must Be a confirmation by the user acknowledging the charges; this is not true.

I spent over an hour on the phone with all these companies (except Premium which requires e-mail on their form) and my local phone company. All agreed to drop the charges but none would discuss why they are on my bill.

How many people just pay for things like this without fighting ???

In my case there are 3 different companies billing me (4 if you count USBI)

Richard
Butler, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2004 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Premier-Communications-Telliss-One-Call-Comm-USBI/FORT-WORTH-Texas-76155-5579/Premium-Premier-Communications-Telliss-One-Call-Comm-USBI-USING-BILLING-SCHEME-TO-CH-118185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Premier Communications - Telliss - One Call Comm - USBI