• Report: #719986

• Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: TylerBanks — Toronto Ontario Canada
Premium Resort Services
120 W Lake St, Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Premium Resort Services premium resort,premium resort services,timeshare,fraud,scam Chicago, Illinois

The Premium Resort Services company was supposed to clean my timeshare in Miami using organic cleansers because my wife has respiratory problems. They billed me for the cleansers each month ($100) and assured me that only the organic products were used.
When we arrived at the hotel, our suite reeked of cleanser product and my wifes lungs immediately started to act up. We had to stay at a hotel until the suite we own was aired out and re-cleaned.

We demanded Premium Resort Services to pay for our damages but they refused.

We would like them to pay the $326 we had to pay because they did not use the cleansers we asked for (and paid for).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Resort-Services/Chicago-Illinois-60602/Premium-Resort-Services-premium-resortpremium-resort-servicestimesharefraudscam-Chica-719986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Resort Services