Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group Evan Mariani Michael Night Chris Fennedyp.o. Box

• Submitted: Sun, October 24, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2004

• Reported By:idaho,falls Idaho
Premium Savings Group Evan Mariani Michael Night Chris Fennedyp.o. Box
P.o. Box 5133 10benning St West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group Evan Mariani Michael Night Chris Fennedy ripoff, lied , deceitful, black hearted, promised gave word West Lebanon New Hampshire

*Author of original report: premium savings group west lebanon new hampshire

premium savings group called me on 7/20/04at 12:00 noon talked to evan marianihe. told me that a one time payment of 299.50 would get me a visa card with a 6.9% and no fees ever ever.

with a limit of 2500.00 cash advance of 500.00 per day and i asked him if this was a real card not one of these bank account ones and he gave me his word that it was.

he then switched me to michael nightat 12:20 to record everything and i also asked him about the card and he sweared that it was on the up and up and that they would be sending me the card.

they took the money out of my account on 8/3/04 on 9/17/04 i called the cust serv # and talked to chris kennedy and said thati was thinking about getting my money back.

because i hadnt got it yet he told me it was on the way and asked me to wait that they have helped out so many people and that i would just love it and so i agreeded.

and he also told me that he would put on his computer that if i still wanted my money back after getting the package that i would also get back the shipping and handling.

i got the package on 8/24/04 and when i opened it up looking for my card wich wasnt there i called again and was told that the card would be coming in a couple of days in a white envelope.

when that showed up all it was,wasa application for a card that was one of them that needed a bank account because you had to send them money from your account and that was your limit.

and this is exactly what i asked about at first and was promised and sweared to thatit was not one of those cards plus there was so many fees that they said there would not be.

so since then when i call all i get is a answering machine saying to leave a message cause all of the people were on the phone with other customers and so i leave a message.

day after day after day and they even promised they would return all calls in a timely matter. its 10/23/04 now and still no aanswer i'll keep calling but who knows.

Teddy
idaho,falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2004 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group-Evan-Mariani-Michael-Night-Chris-Fennedypo-Box/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-03784/Premium-Savings-Group-Evan-Mariani-Michael-Night-Chris-Fennedy-ripoff-lied-deceitful-b-114337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group Evan Mariani Michael Night Chris Fennedyp.o. Box

AUTHOR: Teddy - (U.S.A.)

I filed my report on 10/24/04 and believe it or not on 10/25/04 they called me back.

they said that they flaged my account because they said they had complaints about the sales people that talked to me.

the lady i talked to was elizebeth thomas she was very polite and understanding and apologized several times.

she said that i would get a refund and that it would be in my bank on 11/01/04 and it was there first thing in the morning.

i was very skeptical but she did keep her word to me and i am very pleased with the outcome and she is to call me on 11/02/04

to veify that the money was put into my account. this is my story and i hope that the rest of the people will have the

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC