• Report: #120418

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 10, 2004

• Reported By:glendale Arizona
Premium Savings Group
Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group Ripoff lying spinless cowards ripped me off too Lebanon New Hampshire

*Author of original report: HOLY S#@*--I GOT MY $$$$ BACK

*Author of original report: There is hope and her name is Elizabeth Thomas

My name is James and I'm also a sucker for believing people. My story is the same as everyone else's. I have been battling these guys for my money but they won't give it up. They have promised as of 11/18/04 to credit my bank account with the funds BUT I don't have that bank account anymore. I have asked for Elizabeth Thomas but I get railroaded and transferred to a gebtleman named Daniel. He has propmised the refunds but told me it had to be returned they way they recieved it. I explained my problem to him about not having my account and he offered to call my bank and make sure that they would accept the credit.

Well, today I left a message for him and we will see what happens. I think I am going to forget about trying this way and just take the time to file a report with the AG(Kelly Ayote) in N.H. I hope you guys get refunded but don't let these liars like Chris Kennedy, Frank Carter and all the other low-lifes who represent that company. I hope that one day I find this call center because I would really like to see if these guys have the guts to lie in person!

James
glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2004 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/Lebanon-New-Hampshire/Premium-Savings-Group-Ripoff-lying-spinless-cowards-ripped-me-off-too-Lebanon-New-Hampshir-120418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group

HOLY S#@*--I GOT MY $$$$ BACK

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

Amazing. I got a letter from Premium Savings Group with my refund. The letter didn't say much except here is your refund. No apology(not surprised),though Elizabeth Thomas is here name. Well the really good news is, the letter was mailed from Florida. It had an address and I will give it to the AG office there. I hope everyone will take the time to participate in getting the assholes what they deserve. GOOD LUCK!

There is hope and her name is Elizabeth Thomas

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

After I posted my report I was contacted by Elizabeth Thomas. She started out with an apology and mentioned that they had tried to send my refund but my bank rejected it because my account is closed. I told her that I did not want to go to my bank and requested a check be sent out. She told me the easiest thing to do was to re-open my bank account and have it re-deposited. I let her know I didn't want this to happen and insisted that this was the only way I would accept a refund. Well, she called me back after two days and told me a check is being sent to my address. She mentioned she would also be able to provide a tracking number within two days. I'll let everyone if I get my money back but if you are going thru the same b.s. of dealing with the idiotic operators, just demand to talk to her and no one else. If that doesn't work, call the N.H. attorney general office of Kelly Ayote. GOOD LUCK!!!