receives

• Submitted: Sun, November 21, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 24, 2004

• Reported By:brownsville Pennsylvania
Premium Savings Group
P.O Box 5133 New Lebanon,, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group the largest ripoffs join me in the fight they can not get away with all this fraud New Lebanon, New Hampshire

*Author of original report: UP DATE !!

I have read many of the reports on this company. I too are in the mist of fighting for my refund. I am calling, and sending my so called package to the attorney generals office. I have called about ever day several times if need be, Denny Velempsosky is one superviser, and mark James another. My deposite is SUPOSED to be in my account tommorow! we'll see. I spoke to a man by the name of John Keen, well lets say when i asked his name.... he replied.. i dont have to give that information to you ! excuse me??

then we got into a screaming match, requesting i speek to his superviser! his reply.. mam, i'll be back when you can be civil !!! YES , he put me on hold... his supervisor came on.... assured me that there is no problem with my refund. I wanted the mans name that was totaly out of line. it was JOHN KEEN. he said you have to understand that customer service reps. work long hours!!! and when upset cunsumers call, they need to have a little leiniancy!! well Mark, i said you need to let your reps. in on a little something, when you have a pissed off mom who just through away 300.00 dollars on you fraudulant activity a month before x-mas theres not a damn thing any of you want to hear what i have to say. but the attorney general will !!!!!

Sherry
brownsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2004 11:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/New-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-03784/Premium-Savings-Group-the-largest-ripoffs-join-me-in-the-fight-they-can-not-get-away-with-119197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group

UP DATE !!

AUTHOR: Sherry - (U.S.A.)

iT REALLY HAPPENED i GOT MY Refund as they said ..It was redeposited into my account on the 11/22/04.. be persistant call daily..and dont ask for a refund.. demand the refund !!! and the whole amount as I paid 299.50.this company will not be in buisness to much longer if you call the Attorny Generals Office,
thanks again ripoff report .