• Report: #120684

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2004

• Reported By:The Woodlands Texas
Premium Savings Group
PO Box 8002 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group ripoff West Lebanon New Hampshire

*Consumer Comment: My experience and advice...

I was contacted by Premium Savings Group via my cell phone, which I use for on line applications. I was promised a $2500.00 Mastercard limit, if I followed through with the inital $299.00 processing fee. It took this company 9 weeks to get me my "package" which did not contain a Mastercard, just a bunch of useless coupons. I contacted the number first given to me by this company, stating I had not received any documentation(after 7 weeks of waiting).

Now, I call and they tell me I must wait for another package with a document my bank must fill out to get "my Mastercard". I called upon my bank and had never heard of such a thing. I called this number back, thinking I was getting Premium Savings Group and was told I was reaching a call center for the group, by the name of Customer Service International. They had me call back to see if I was eligible to recieve a refund, the date they gave me to call back was of course after the 10 days I would need to comply to receieve a refund. I would like to know how we the people scammed from this company can start a class act against this organization.

I am a single mother of two on a tight budget with not so good credit and during the Holidays I thought this would help give my children a better Christmas, just to find out that I've been ripped off.

Christine
The Woodlands, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-03784-8002/Premium-Savings-Group-ripoff-West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-120684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group

My experience and advice...

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I was (and still am) in the same situation. They first contacted me back in August. I filed a report on this website detailing my experience, but I thought it might help you to know what has happened recently.

Within a week of me posting on this website, I was contacted by Elizabeth Thomas of Premium Savings Group. I told her why I had not returned the credit card applications and what my concerns were. I asked for a refund and she promised me one. When I did not recieve it on the day it was supposed to go through, I called the company. Although I recieved about ten busy signals, I finally got through to their voicemail. I left a message explaining who I was and that I was supposed to recieve a refund. I also told them that I had been in contact with the Attorney general's office in New Hampshire and that they were planning a lawsuit against the company. Although no one from Premium Savings contacted me, my refund was in my account within a few hours.

Still, I am contacting the attorney general. Basically, all complaints must be in writing, so I typed out my entire experience and I am sending in my package and everything else I have received from this company. I suggest you do the same. The attorney general's name is Kelly Ayotte and you can get her number from the operator. Kelly's office is in Concord, New Hamshire. Also, try contacting Elizabeth Thomas from Premium Savings, or at least tell whoever you talk to that you are in contact with the attorney general. That seems to have worked for a lot of people.
Good luck! I know what you mean about having a little more money for Christmas - my refund is definitely coming in handy! Hopefully, you'll get yours back soon and this company will be hit with a big fat lawsuit.