Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group

• Submitted: Sun, November 14, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2004

• Reported By:Framingham Massachusetts
Premium Savings Group
PO Box 8002 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group I'm Another Victm Glad that RIPOFF.COM exists West Lebanon New Hampshire

*Consumer Suggestion: Additional Business names for Premier Benefits

I'm Another victm of this Infamous Team, that had hang out phone at me and even having fun to say that I shouldn't give my personal information over the phone....
When I received a letter full of ad coupons that they call kit, I was expecting my 2500 dollars credit card as they promise me at the very beggining, nothing but ad has arriving and just today I receive an application form of two banks that they say accept application for ones that doesn't have good credit, MY CREDIT IS GOOD!!!!, but still doesn't allowd me to have a huge credit card, that's why I went throug this people
ok, Realizing that I been riped off I search in this web site who is to proceed, and YES my bank has just put the amount on my account....
I'm very sorry that I have search to late for this company, I learn now that I have to go trough ripoff.com aways before I do business, and never give info over the phone
When is somebody do something about these scums and their system? I felt so humiliate in front of my family, that is in need....
But this is not over yet, despite my bank has put my money back in my account, I'm going to the police to file my report, and for sure, the affidavit that is comming by mail to me must be due fullfilled, it means that I may have another story to tell, for now, I must thanks a lot to this home page and I suggest to the ones that is coming after me, that have a look in every tip diplayed in this home page...

Framingham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2004 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-03784/Premium-Savings-Group-Im-Another-Victm-Glad-that-RIPOFFCOM-exists-West-Lebanon-New-Hamps-117748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Additional Business names for Premier Benefits

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

Upon filing a report with the Better Business Bureau in Orange County, California I discovered additional names this company is operating under. (By the way the BBB urges extreme caution in dealing with this company.)
My bank asked for these names in order to stop payments on any future debit attempts on my account so I thought this would behelpful for others as well. So, here is the list:

Buyers Union