Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group

• Submitted: Fri, September 10, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 10, 2004

• Reported By:vineland New Jersey
Premium Savings Group
Po Box 1533 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group rip-off! Scam! Fraud! West Lebanon New Hampshire

this company is a complete FRAUD SCAM RIPOFF! I had applied online for a creditcard, got declined. a few days later i started recieving telemarketing calls. So one day i actually listened to them, i spoke to WILLIAM SHAW. I was told i was approved for a $2500.00 credit card. There was a one time payment of $299.50. which was drafted from my bank account. I was told i would recieve my card within 10-15 DAYS (not bussiness days)do 15 days later i called them up, then they tell me that it takes 10-15 BUSSINESS DAYS.

I called back 5 days later (still NO card) then i was told well it takes 5 days from the day we recieve payment, then 10-15 bussiness days. SO sept 10th would be the day i should recieve my credit card. AND I DIDNT! so i called them AGAIN, and now i was basically told that i was NOT recieving a credit card, i should if recieved a package, then i have to fill out a yellow paper for a credit card application, and mail it out, and MAYBE i will be approved for a credit card.

The customer service # that they provide you with states they have no contact with premium saving group, they just have your information. They dont even let you speak to a supervisor. BUT when you do recieve the package from them, that they NEVER even told you about before, the phone # to "PREMIUM SAVINGS GROUP" is actually the customer service # that they gave you from the begining. BUT customer service says they aren't premium savings group. and they also do not nothing about what i was promised. they dont know about credit limits or anything. BUT YOU KNOW THEY DO BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT!

BOTTOMLINE i called them back they told me they would put a request for my refund. but it is NOT guaranteed it takes 5 days for the decision to be approved for the refund. I am going to call them next friday and see if i get my refund!

vineland, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2004 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-03784/Premium-Savings-Group-rip-off-Scam-Fraud-West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-107819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group