Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group

• Submitted: Mon, November 08, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 08, 2004

• Reported By:Three Rivers Michigan
Premium Savings Group
P.O. Box 8002 West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group ripoff West Lebanon New Hampshire

I was contacted by this company and promised a $2500 credit card with a cash advance of $500 per day. On Sept. 16th the money for withdrawn from my account. I waited the allotted time the told me it would take.

I received a box with some coupons for various items, which i had to go online to order the coupons and pay a $2 processing fee for each one. I called the company to ask if that was all i would receive and they asked me if i had received the manilla envelope yet? I told them that i had not. They told me everything else was in the envelope.

When i received it all i found inside were 2 credit card applications. One was for Cenntinial and the other was for First Premier. One was a $250 unsecured card and the other was a secured card.

I call them on Nov. 1 to tell them i wished to cancel since the offer was not as it was promised. I was told to call back in a week to find out the results of my refund.

I called them back on Nov. 8 and was told the refund was denied because they listened to the recording of me agreeing to everything. The only thing they recorded was my verifying my bank and address information.

Ronald
Three Rivers, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2004 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-03784/Premium-Savings-Group-ripoff-West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire-116766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group