Complaint Review: Premium Savings Group

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2004

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Premium Savings Group
New Hampshire West Lebanon, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Premium Savings Group - I Knew It Was A SCAM! But I Got Sucked In. They ripped off $300 and now they're getting rich off of everyone's $30 no refund charge! New HamshireWest Lebanon New Hampshire

I get a random call from a guy who's dying to get off the phone with me, cause I'm asking a million questions. How's this possible? How does this work? Is this is scam? Well, no mam he says to me. It's real.
Real SNEAKY!

He gets all my bank info. and says they're taking out $300 for security or insurance. Then he says it's a $2500 limit on the card. Oh boy I thought. I need to build up my credit anyway, so I thought what the hell. Sounds good. Then you call the 866 number and you hardly ever get a human being on the phone. Then when you do they say it's on the way. The hurricane affected the U.S. postal service. This started on Aug. 17. It's now September 22nd. Still no card and still now coupons. Now I know. I'd be glad to be a part of a lawsuit. It shouldn't be legal to put people through this.

Paula
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2004 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premium-Savings-Group/West-Lebanon-New-Hampshire/Premium-Savings-Group-I-Knew-It-Was-A-SCAM-But-I-Got-Sucked-In-They-ripped-off-300-an-109624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premium Savings Group